Music For The Masses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stage - Showcase your musical abilities; a video, lyrics, a soundclip, songs, whatever.

4 posters

Go down

The Stage - Showcase your musical abilities; a video, lyrics, a soundclip, songs, whatever. Empty The Stage - Showcase your musical abilities; a video, lyrics, a soundclip, songs, whatever.

Post by Sgt. Pepper Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:06 am

The Stage

Why waste your talent in the real world when there are internet nerds dying to hear? Post your own musical work here for constructive criticism, comments, and to share ideas.
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

The Stage - Showcase your musical abilities; a video, lyrics, a soundclip, songs, whatever. Empty Re: The Stage - Showcase your musical abilities; a video, lyrics, a soundclip, songs, whatever.

Post by Garheardt Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:12 am

Should I post Sell Me Surreal even though it's missing some elements?
Garheardt
Garheardt

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

The Stage - Showcase your musical abilities; a video, lyrics, a soundclip, songs, whatever. Empty Re: The Stage - Showcase your musical abilities; a video, lyrics, a soundclip, songs, whatever.

Post by Admin Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:37 pm

I'd rather wait til its finished up but go ahead if you want. Just make sure you say its a rough copy.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-20

https://musicforthemasses.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sl1ck Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:20 pm

I came up with a pretty decent chord based instrumental this morning while I was jamming with my acoustic guitar, I wish I had a mic I could upload it on. I have a ten dollar headset mic but I'm sure the sound quality will be terrible.
sl1ck
sl1ck

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-23

http://rateyourmusic.com/~kcarpenter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down