Your Political Pursuasion

Go down

Your Political Pursuasion

Post by Sgt. Pepper on Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:51 am

Where do you find yourself on the Political Spectrum? This is not meant to insult others believes but rather to discuss your political beliefs and share them with others. Feel free to wonder onto different subjects as long as its generally related to the subject.

Also, if your simply sick of politics then feel free to deliver a lenghty rant on the flaws of our/your governments political system. What else is the internet for?
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Political Pursuasion

Post by Garheardt on Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:24 pm

I dislike politics but if I was American I would lean closer to Democrat I think.

That or Communism. It deserves more respect.
Garheardt
Garheardt

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Political Pursuasion

Post by ViceR on Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:53 pm

I'm a Libertarian.
Basketball
ViceR
ViceR

Number of posts : 216
Age : 29
Location : NoVA
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Political Pursuasion

Post by Bearshy on Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:34 pm

I believe politics are quite boring. While I am thankful for my government providing me with many paths to take in my life it's just not my thing.

I'd have to say I am a Democrat though.

Obama!!!
Bearshy
Bearshy

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Political Pursuasion

Post by ViceR on Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:47 pm

Bearshy wrote:I believe politics are quite boring. While I am thankful for my government providing me with many paths to take in my life it's just not my thing.

I'd have to say I am a Democrat though.

Obama!!!

Yeah, I agree with the Obama thing.
Politics are fun when debating with someone who has no real grasp on what they're talking about. Like, back in school when I would argue with the, dare I say "rednecks", I would always get a kick out of them saying, "Man, that der George Dubya is da best."
ViceR
ViceR

Number of posts : 216
Age : 29
Location : NoVA
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Political Pursuasion

Post by Mutiny on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:09 pm

ViceR wrote:
Bearshy wrote:I believe politics are quite boring. While I am thankful for my government providing me with many paths to take in my life it's just not my thing.

I'd have to say I am a Democrat though.

Obama!!!

Yeah, I agree with the Obama thing.
Politics are fun when debating with someone who has no real grasp on what they're talking about. Like, back in school when I would argue with the, dare I say "rednecks", I would always get a kick out of them saying, "Man, that der George Dubya is da best."

"George Dubya". lol

Anyways, I stay out of Politics.
Mutiny
Mutiny

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Political Pursuasion

Post by sl1ck on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:30 pm

I am without a doubt Libertarian.
sl1ck
sl1ck

Number of posts : 100
Age : 30
Location : East TN
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile http://rateyourmusic.com/~kcarpenter

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Political Pursuasion

Post by Garheardt on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:40 pm

sl1ck wrote:I am without a doubt Libertarian.

Don't count Communism out. It's a great system that human greeds kills.
Garheardt
Garheardt

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Political Pursuasion

Post by I PUNISHM3NT I on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:28 pm

Sweet quick reply but back to topic. I currently hate all politics because its corrupt and a popularity contest. Its like Southpark says "Almost all elections since the beginning of time were between a giant douche and a turd sandwich."
I PUNISHM3NT I
I PUNISHM3NT I

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Political Pursuasion

Post by Garheardt on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:29 pm

I PUNISHM3NT I wrote:Sweet quick reply but back to topic. I currently hate all politics because its corrupt and a popularity contest. Its like Southpark says "Almost all elections since the beginning of time were between a giant douche and a turd sandwich."

Yeah but the turd sandwich has a better stance on gun control.
Garheardt
Garheardt

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Political Pursuasion

Post by I PUNISHM3NT I on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:09 pm

Garheardt wrote:
I PUNISHM3NT I wrote:Sweet quick reply but back to topic. I currently hate all politics because its corrupt and a popularity contest. Its like Southpark says "Almost all elections since the beginning of time were between a giant douche and a turd sandwich."

Yeah but the turd sandwich has a better stance on gun control.

The giant douche is black though...
I PUNISHM3NT I
I PUNISHM3NT I

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Political Pursuasion

Post by Admin on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:11 pm

That was a low blow.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-20

View user profile http://musicforthemasses.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Political Pursuasion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum