Nightmare Of You

Go down

Nightmare Of You

Post by Oh No Chastity on Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrWhVUpKSfY

Nightmare of You is an indie band from long island New York. Made up of Brandon Reilly as the lead singer and rythm guitarist, Joseph McCaffrey as the lead guitarist,
Ryan Heil as the bassist, and Michael Fleischmann as the newbie drum player (he recently joined after Sammy quit. Michael is young, only 20, as compared to Brandon who is almost 27. He has yet to be recorded yet.)

Brandon Reilly originally played for the band "The Rookie Lot" which also had Garret Tierney, Jesse Lacey, and Brian Lane who later formed the band "Brand New". Brandon went on to play for the band "The Movielife" and then started singing for Nightmare of You.

I'm partial to Nightmare of You due to the catchy tunes and the lyrics. Sadistic and dry wit, that's Brandon for you. =) I saw them live at the Ottobar in Baltimore a couple of weeks ago and it was one of the most amazing shows of my life.

I'd suggest "Thumbelina" by them, which is about a slut who stands on the side of the road, picking up men with her thumb out and fucking them.

Funny song, and the sweetness of his voice and the warmth of the tune doesn't quite seem to go with the sadistic lyrics, but hey, who's complaining?

Last edited by Oh No Chastity on Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Oh No Chastity
Oh No Chastity

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Of You

Post by ViceR on Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:11 am

I'm really glad you got to go see them live.
ViceR
ViceR

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum