Upcoming Concerts

Go down

Upcoming Concerts

Post by Sgt. Pepper on Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:37 am

Here you can dicuss upcoming tours and major concerts any where in the world. Feel free to talk about anything from local tours by new, promising bands to major world tours by well established artists.


Last edited by Sgt. Pepper on Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Concerts

Post by sl1ck on Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:13 pm

http://www.last.fm/user/kcarpenter21/events/

Sonic Youth on the 25th and Lou Reed on the 29th of next month. I have high expectations for both shows.
sl1ck
sl1ck

Number of posts : 100
Age : 30
Location : East TN
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile http://rateyourmusic.com/~kcarpenter

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Concerts

Post by ViceR on Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:36 pm

I'm going to be seeing Tokio Hotel on May 1st, and maybe May 3rd.
Depending on what people want to do, I may get to see them in April, too.
ViceR
ViceR

Number of posts : 216
Age : 29
Location : NoVA
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Concerts

Post by Mutiny on Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:41 pm

I want to go to a Protest the Hero concert.
Mutiny
Mutiny

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Concerts

Post by ViceR on Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:53 pm

Mutiny wrote:I want to go to a Protest the Hero concert.

I've never seen them live, but they seem like they would be great.
ViceR
ViceR

Number of posts : 216
Age : 29
Location : NoVA
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Concerts

Post by Garheardt on Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:54 pm

There's a Protest The Hero concert in San Fransisco in April. I have no idea where you live but I thought I'd give whatever information I could.
Garheardt
Garheardt

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Concerts

Post by ViceR on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:02 pm

Garheardt wrote:There's a Protest The Hero concert in San Fransisco in April. I have no idea where you live but I thought I'd give whatever information I could.

I live in Virginia.

Shocked
ViceR
ViceR

Number of posts : 216
Age : 29
Location : NoVA
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Concerts

Post by Garheardt on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:03 pm

Well that sucks.
Garheardt
Garheardt

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Concerts

Post by Mutiny on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:03 pm

I live in Texas. They actually had a concert about 2 hours away from me a few weeks ago.
Mutiny
Mutiny

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Concerts

Post by ViceR on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:44 pm

Mutiny wrote:I live in Texas. They actually had a concert about 2 hours away from me a few weeks ago.

You should have went.

The road trip is half the fun.
ViceR
ViceR

Number of posts : 216
Age : 29
Location : NoVA
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Concerts

Post by Mutiny on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:50 pm

ViceR wrote:
Mutiny wrote:I live in Texas. They actually had a concert about 2 hours away from me a few weeks ago.

You should have went.

The road trip is half the fun.

I'm 15. I don't want to go with my parents. T_T
Mutiny
Mutiny

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Concerts

Post by ViceR on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:51 pm

Mutiny wrote:
ViceR wrote:
Mutiny wrote:I live in Texas. They actually had a concert about 2 hours away from me a few weeks ago.

You should have went.

The road trip is half the fun.

I'm 15. I don't want to go with my parents. T_T

Oh.
Well, when you get older, take a road trip to see a band. It's fun.
ViceR
ViceR

Number of posts : 216
Age : 29
Location : NoVA
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Concerts

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum