Hai, I'm ViceR

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Hai, I'm ViceR

Post by ViceR on Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:21 am

I PUNISHM3NT I wrote:I predict gay butsex by Chasity and Vicer by the end of the night.

Chasity would be a girl.
Sorry to ruin your fun.
ViceR
ViceR

Number of posts : 216
Age : 29
Location : NoVA
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hai, I'm ViceR

Post by Garheardt on Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:22 am

We have a girl?

We're finally a real forum. Crying or Very sad
Garheardt
Garheardt

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hai, I'm ViceR

Post by I PUNISHM3NT I on Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:23 am

ViceR wrote:
I PUNISHM3NT I wrote:I predict gay butsex by Chasity and Vicer by the end of the night.

Chasity would be a girl.
Sorry to ruin your fun.

Then I will have sex with chasity by the end of the night.

Hey Chasity you lookin pretty good.
I PUNISHM3NT I
I PUNISHM3NT I

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hai, I'm ViceR

Post by ViceR on Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:25 am

I PUNISHM3NT I wrote:
ViceR wrote:
I PUNISHM3NT I wrote:I predict gay butsex by Chasity and Vicer by the end of the night.

Chasity would be a girl.
Sorry to ruin your fun.

Then I will have sex with chasity by the end of the night.

Hey Chasity you lookin pretty good.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

5 stars for the effort.
ViceR
ViceR

Number of posts : 216
Age : 29
Location : NoVA
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hai, I'm ViceR

Post by I PUNISHM3NT I on Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:27 am

ViceR wrote:
I PUNISHM3NT I wrote:
ViceR wrote:
I PUNISHM3NT I wrote:I predict gay butsex by Chasity and Vicer by the end of the night.

Chasity would be a girl.
Sorry to ruin your fun.

Then I will have sex with chasity by the end of the night.

Hey Chasity you lookin pretty good.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

5 stars for the effort.

We got to entertain our new members don't we? *winks at Chasity*
I PUNISHM3NT I
I PUNISHM3NT I

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hai, I'm ViceR

Post by Oh No Chastity on Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:32 am

Dude, I'll become the forum whore.

But I mean the true definition of whore.

Whose got money?

Or at least maybe

a pink name to offer?
Oh No Chastity
Oh No Chastity

Number of posts : 62
Age : 28
Location : Northern Virginia
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hai, I'm ViceR

Post by I PUNISHM3NT I on Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:56 am

Oh No Chastity wrote:Dude, I'll become the forum whore.

But I mean the true definition of whore.

Whose got money?

Or at least maybe

a pink name to offer?

Typical women...
I PUNISHM3NT I
I PUNISHM3NT I

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hai, I'm ViceR

Post by ViceR on Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:28 pm

Oh No Chastity wrote:Dude, I'll become the forum whore.

But I mean the true definition of whore.

Whose got money?

Or at least maybe

a pink name to offer?

I ain't got no damn money, and it's gonna take a whole lotta pleasin to get into the Super Sexy Club.
ViceR
ViceR

Number of posts : 216
Age : 29
Location : NoVA
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hai, I'm ViceR

Post by Oh No Chastity on Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:09 pm

ViceR wrote:

I ain't got no damn money, and it's gonna take a whole lotta pleasin to get into the Super Sexy Club.


Well, pretty sure I ain't "pleasing" you. So who I gotta "please" to get into the Super Sexy Club? As long as it's not you, we're cool.
Oh No Chastity
Oh No Chastity

Number of posts : 62
Age : 28
Location : Northern Virginia
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hai, I'm ViceR

Post by ViceR on Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:16 pm

Oh No Chastity wrote:
ViceR wrote:

I ain't got no damn money, and it's gonna take a whole lotta pleasin to get into the Super Sexy Club.


Well, pretty sure I ain't "pleasing" you. So who I gotta "please" to get into the Super Sexy Club? As long as it's not you, we're cool.

You're fucked then.
I run it.
ViceR
ViceR

Number of posts : 216
Age : 29
Location : NoVA
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hai, I'm ViceR

Post by Oh No Chastity on Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:05 pm

Oh... god....

Screw it.

Can I be Super Sexy purple instead?
Oh No Chastity
Oh No Chastity

Number of posts : 62
Age : 28
Location : Northern Virginia
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hai, I'm ViceR

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:16 pm

Oh No Chastity wrote:
ViceR wrote:

I ain't got no damn money, and it's gonna take a whole lotta pleasin to get into the Super Sexy Club.


Well, pretty sure I ain't "pleasing" you. So who I gotta "please" to get into the Super Sexy Club? As long as it's not you, we're cool.

I can make you all the colors of the rainbow baby.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-20

View user profile http://musicforthemasses.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hai, I'm ViceR

Post by Oh No Chastity on Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:20 pm

Admin wrote:

I can make you all the colors of the rainbow baby.


Pretty please?

With sugar on top?
Oh No Chastity
Oh No Chastity

Number of posts : 62
Age : 28
Location : Northern Virginia
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hai, I'm ViceR

Post by Garheardt on Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:24 pm

Are you going to be on top?

I'm a lazy man.
Garheardt
Garheardt

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hai, I'm ViceR

Post by Phazix on Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:24 pm

Hey Phazix, I'm ViceR, sir.

Phazix

Number of posts : 41
Location : Pascagoula, MS
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hai, I'm ViceR

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum